Humac is the largest independent Apple Premium Reseller (APR) in the Nordic region. Since May 1, 2009, Humac have been part of Inventive Retail Group in Moscow and thus Europe's largest Apple Premium Reseller.
We’re now looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to help us continue our growth in Denmark and play a main role in Humac’s marketing strategy.
Why do we need you?
Our 2020 goal is to start automating and optimizing a significant part of our sales and marketing channel and in that regard, you are going to be the one responsible for making this happen alongside the marketing department. You will be referring to the Marketing Manager.
Who are you?
We are seeking a structured, dedicated, and analytical individual who will take responsibility for multiple processes and B2C2B communication. Have an eye for detail and make decisions based on experience and data. An understanding of creating a clear and understandable flow setup. We imagine that you’re an individual with technical abilities, combined with a commercial vision.
- Experience with CRM and SaaS platforms and automation tools such as Agillic, Apsis and similar.
- You must possess excellent English skills. Danish is a preference but not a requirement.
- You must have a technical background and an understanding of combining the technical aspects of automation with the commercial aspect.
- You are Structured individual who are able to have a full operational overview of our flow-setup.
- Data oriented customer segmentation & digital behavioral analysis
- Automating processes in our SaaS and CRM platforms.
- Agillic as a tool
- Create email/SMS/In-app flows for B2C & B2B nationally.
- Evaluate and report on performance in relation to automated marketing flows in terms of constantly improving our customer journey.
- Organize and execute on campaigns across channels - including email, push, in-app, SMS etc.
- Define, set up and optimize automated marketing flows that help support Humac’s growth
As Marketing automation specialist at Humac, we offer:
- A role with the opportunity for responsibility and development.
- You will become a part of an exciting growth journey.
- A close collaboration with high-end brands such as Apple and B&O
- Fun and casual work environment.
You will find that we are ambitious and attentive and that we share a passion to get closer to our customers and succeed in our tailored communication and purchase solutions.
We're looking to fill the position as soon as possible, so get your application in today by sending us:
- Your CV
- A cover letter, in which you tell us about yourself and why you’re the best person for this position.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
For relevant questions in regards to the position, feel free to contact our HR Manager
Jane Lykke-Skov email@example.com
+45 21 80 26 27